We are looking for an Associate Systems Programmer to work in the Unreal engine and help to write and debug code to build and ship the game.
- Write code that fulfills the functional and technical requirements of the project
- Under the supervision of the Lead Systems and Senior Programmers, help implement optimal engineering solutions
- Work in Unreal 4 to build new technology and adapt existing systems to fulfill the project’s technical requirements
- Learn and use new coding techniques and algorithms in order to keep current on technological developments and advancements in the game industry
- Participate in the development of low-level systems like streaming, generic serialization, entity system and more
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or a minimum of 2 years of equivalent experience
- Experience on a game production, a plus
- Knowledge of multi-processor programming
- Experience working on systems or engines
- Good C++ skills
- Familiarity with Unreal engine, a big plus
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under reasonable deadlines
- Demonstrable initiative through personal projects and/or past internships
We are Cloud Chamber: a collaborative team of inspired minds who create games together. We strive to make unique, entertaining, and thoughtful game experiences that engage the world.
We believe in the beauty and strength of diversity, in both the makeup of the studio and the nature of our thinking. Our focus on open communication and overall well-being allows each of us to strive for excellence in our work, and happiness in our lives.
We’re currently making the next BioShock. Our love for this iconic franchise is what brought us together. The thrill and responsibility of creating the next iteration of such a beloved game is what keeps us going.
If all of this sounds as exciting to you as it is to us, we’d love to meet you. Join us in creating worlds that move people.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never use instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews. When emailing prospective employees we only use 2K.com accounts.