Our business is growing and we’re seeking a talented leader who will be responsible for managing the partner ecosystem in North Americas - Central Regional. Reporting to the Sr. Director Alliances and Channels Americas, the successful candidate will help to drive CloudBees’ business by building strong selling relationships with our partners — VARs, GSIs, ISVs, cloud service providers and more. In this role, you will work closely with your key internal and external partner stakeholders to develop a sales coverage and engagement strategy that supports the growth objectives of the business and the needs of our customers. You will create and execute go-to-market strategies with our partners to grow revenue and increase adoption, resulting in successful customer outcomes.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Identify, qualify, recruit and manage GSI, VAR and reseller partners across North EMEA, in our key markets as required to support the business.
- Manage and monitor results against key performance indicators (revenue, leads generated, etc.) and reports on results internally and externally.
- Assess partner needs, manage overall expectations, handle partner inquiries, and resolve partner issues.
- Recruiting, onboarding and managing new and existing partners, developing and executing on business plans and GTM campaigns that generate awareness of CloudBees, quality pipeline, and revenue for the company and our partners.
- Collaborate with partners, sales and internal marketing teams to develop and execute partner joint marketing and pipeline generating campaigns.
- Identify areas for improvement and develop recommendations for ongoing improvement of our partner engagement strategy.
WHO YOU ARE
You’re the right candidate if you have: demonstrated success managing partners, a keen interest in information technology and a sense of urgency to execute and make things happen.
- Strong listening and speaking skills, as well as the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization internally and externally
- A minimum of eight years of partner and channel management experience in a software company.
- Demonstrated proof of building and establishing go to market / business plans and driving sales growth with and through partners.
- Proven analytical, organizational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and has substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness.
- Strong executive selling and business development skills; proven ability to understand different partner GTM and Organizational models
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be flexible and open to changing priorities
- Driven to excel at working cross-functionally (i.e.) to develop and deliver sales and technical enablement programs for our partners and joint sales plays and solutions that promote Cloudbees and our partners in the market.
- Willingness to travel 20%-30% as required.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.