CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.lpful.
This role is an outstanding opportunity for a Sales Engineer to become a specialist in what’s soon to become the future of software delivery and to work closely with recognized professionals in the continuous integration, continuous delivery, feature flag, and DevOps markets.
This will be a REMOTE position with some travel required (depending on the current COVID situation).
What You'll Do
- Become an expert on all things related to Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Feature Flags, and DevOps.
- Understand our products, competitors, value proposition, and positioning
- Connect and work with our customers directly and become a technical advisor showcasing the capabilities of our products (presentations, demos, workshops, technical validations)
- Discover and understand the customer's digital transformation journey and the impact of our products and services
- Work with our product team to identify product priorities discovered in field engagements
- Attend trade shows, when appropriate
- Act as a trusted advisor, understand our customers business pain, and showcase the positive business outcome delivered by our products
- Be an active part of the sales team, contribute to opportunity reviews, build technical champions, and have a clear understanding of the sales cycle
- Deliver world-class presentations while handling objections
Who You Are
- You enjoy working in the field, working with people, and solving technical challenges while understanding the business impact
- You have a solid technical background with the motivation to improve your sales engineering skills constantly
- You are self-driven, enjoy working with people and creating relationships
- You are familiar with software development, delivery, or operations
- You have hands-on experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery / Feature Flagging or other DevOps best practices
- You know Jenkins and you have used it in your past is a great plus (we are the main contributor of this great open source project)
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.