CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Why This Position?
This specific opening is for an exceptional candidate to step into the role of Senior Product Manager overseeing the product management function for the Value Streams Management business. The CloudBees Platform is used by large organizations to understand and drive their software delivery process. You will leverage your skills as a strategic thinker, data-driven decision-maker, and tactical execution master to drive the product towards further adoption and revenue growth, rapidly growing CloudBees’ newest line of business.
What You'll Do
- Own the “why” for your product.
- Become an expert within the broader devops market and the emerging trends in the value streams management space. Evangelize your vision so all stakeholders are aligned and understand where we are going.
- Engage with devops leaders at our top customers, identify differentiating features that add real customer value, and build relationships to better understand how to serve our users. Represent the customer and bring the customer’s voice into the creation process.
- Manage the roadmap. Make tough tactical prioritization decisions and tradeoffs while helping the company think long-term.
- Partner with design, engineering, and documentation to deliver a product that achieves the desired business outcomes.
- Collaborate with and enable all internal stakeholders including: sales, marketing, customer support, finance, legal; and represent them when they’re not in the room.
- Partner with other product teams to drive corporate objectives.
- Communicate verbally and through writing with anyone and everyone interested in your product.
What The Role Requires
- 5 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, development engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher.
- Expertise in Value Streams management solutions
- Strong understanding of CI, CD, ARO (Application Release Orchestration), Feature Management solutions.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Ability to demonstrate sound product management skills (analytical, business judgment, communication, and product discipline) in addition to technical awareness.
- Practical experience with VSM tools like Plutora, Digital.ai, Tasktop etc.
- Knowledge of DevOps tools like Jenkins, Codeship, Gitlab, CircleCI, Harness, GitHub etc.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Strong technical abilities including experience with developer tools.
- Familiarity with modern software development practices
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest-growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team get-togethers (post-COVID)
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.