CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
What you will do
At CloudBees you’ll join a strong and growing team of designers that are mission critical to CloudBees’ success. We believe in the value of design thinking at every stage of a project, from initial research to delivery and iteration. You will have the opportunity to have a lasting impact on the way software is made.
As a product designer at CloudBees you would be expected to:
- Leverage or conduct user research to inform design and product decisions.
- Utilize design thinking methodologies from empathy to rapid prototyping, to arrive at creative, intuitive end-to-end experiences.
- Clearly and effectively communicate ideas, research findings, sketches, and other deliverables to the business and leadership.
- Design and deliver user stories, user journeys, wireframes, prototypes, and UI specifications in an agile and collaborative environment.
- Move between making strategic and tactical design decisions regularly to devise elegant solutions within a complex business domain.
- Establish and manage relationships with key stakeholders including product managers, marketing, and engineering teams to align with and achieve business objectives.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise the bar for design quality and collaborate across the Design team to ensure consistency and transparency.
- Design within a design system as well as contributing to and improving it.
- Effectively work in a remote environment, across time zones; presenting work to team members and stakeholders remotely and/or asynchronously.
- Nice to have:
- Basic understanding of HTML, CSS, and JS libraries such as React.
- Experience with project tracking tools such as Jira.
- Experience/knowledge of CI & CD tools such as Jenkins, CodeShip, Circle, Travis, or GitLab.
- Experience with development tools such as Git, GitHub, and features like branching, forking, reverting, PRs, etc.
What you will get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package including stock options.
- Ability to work for one of the fastest-growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry.
- Fun, hardworking, and casual environment with the flexibility to work anywhere in the world–the team is almost fully distributed around the globe (We also have several great office locations!)
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, better understanding our worldwide customers or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide workforce and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.