CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
About the job
We are growing quickly and have a new opening for a Governance, Risk & Compliance Manager to join our Cybersecurity team.
The role is principally to work with the Director of Compliance Operations to design, implement and maintain a strong control environment, across the global business, in line with regulatory requirements and industry best practice.
If you are a proactive self-starter, that is looking for exposure across a fast moving organisation, we would love to hear from you.
Required Skills / Experience
- Proven experience of working in a generalist governance, risk & compliance role
- Strong understanding and experience implementing ISO 27001, NIST and SOC2 compliance standards
- Management and end-to-end delivery of enterprise governance, risk & compliance services and projects (reviews, gap analysis, risk assessments)
- Previous consulting experience (desirable, but not essential)
Who are we looking for
- A highly motivated, dedicated and resourceful individual
- Flexible worker who demonstrates adaptability in an environment of fast paced change
- Strong team player able to work in a close-knit department, able to share knowledge and contribute to ideas
- Excellent organisational skills, proactivity, and willingness to take ownership of tasks
- Advanced stakeholder management, communication and facilitation skills
- Learning mindset - interested in developing further technical and non-technical skills
- Desire to grow within role
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.