CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Why this Position?
This specific opening is for an exceptional candidate to drive CloudBees Platform Identity, Access Management and Security, a core component of CloudBees’ Software Delivery Platform. Our division serves as the foundation for all capabilities delivered to customers that drive their software delivery lifecycle, and IAM is a key component to enable unified, secure and enterprise ready identity management and fine grained permissions across all CloudBees Platform capabilities. You will leverage your skills as a strategic thinker, data-driven decision-maker, and tactical execution master to drive the product towards further adoption and revenue growth, rapidly growing one of CloudBees’ newest areas of innovation.
What You’ll Do
- Own the “why” for your product area.
- Understand and synthesize the corporate objectives, customer/user pains, industry trends, market & competitive landscape, current customer/user behavior, and anything else that can provide context to drive the product team’s decision-making.
- Partner with design, research, engineering, and documentation to deliver a product that achieves the desired business outcomes (playing the agile product owner role).
- Collaborate with and enable all internal stakeholders including: sales, marketing, customer support, finance, legal; and represent them when they’re not in the room (physically and/or virtually).
- Partner with other product teams to drive corporate objectives.
- Communicate verbally and through writing with anyone and everyone interested in your product for whatever reason.
What the Role Requires
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- 3 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship (especially in a remote environment).
- Proven ability to think with a platform mindset, considering not only direct customer value, but also indirect customer value, by enabling all other products to be more impactful when leveraging your capability.
- Experience with large scale organizations and enterprise complexity, constraints and regulations.
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.