Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for accelerating the development and delivery of the software that fuels their business. We are providing some outstanding opportunities to fuel your career!
We’ve taken Jenkins – the most popular, trusted platform for automated software delivery in use by over 1,000,000 DevOps professionals around the world – and added enterprise-grade security, scalability, manageability and expert-level support. With CloudBees Software Delivery Platform, our customers build, test and deploy business-critical software with confidence. By making the development and delivery process more productive, manageable and hassle-free, CloudBees puts companies on the fastest path to transforming their great ideas into great software, so it can start making an impact sooner.
Our business is growing and we’re seeking a talented leader who will be responsible for managing our Global Systems Integrator relationships across EMEA & APAC. Reporting to the Sr Director, Channels & Alliances EMEA/APAC, the successful candidate will help to drive CloudBees’ business by building strong selling relationships with our GSI partners and leveraging the partner ecosystem with our ISVs & cloud service providers. In this role, you will work closely with your key internal and external partner stakeholders to develop a sales coverage and engagement strategy that supports the growth objectives of the business and the needs of our customers. You will create and execute go-to-market strategies with our GSIs to grow revenue and increase adoption, resulting in successful customer outcomes.
You’re the right candidate if you have: demonstrated success managing GSIs driving sustainable year over year revenue growth, have a keen interest in information technology and a sense of urgency to execute and make things happen.
What You’ll Do
- Grow pipeline and drive sales through/with our GSI partners across EMEA & APAC.
- Development and execution of GSI account strategies, designed to achieve sustainable year over year revenue growth, aligned with the global partner strategy.
- Manage and monitor results against key performance indicators and reports on results internally and externally.
- Assess partner needs, manage overall expectations, handle partner inquiries, and resolve partner issues.
- Recruiting, onboarding and managing new and existing GSIs, developing and executing on business plans and GTM campaigns that generate awareness of CloudBees, quality pipeline, and revenue for the company and our partners.
- Collaborate with partner ecosystem, sales and internal marketing teams to develop and execute joint marketing and pipeline generating campaigns with our GSIs.
- Identify areas for improvement and develop recommendations for ongoing improvement of our GSI engagement strategy.
What the Role Requires
- Strong listening and speaking skills, as well as the ability to communicate at all levels of an organization, internally and externally.
- A minimum of eight years experience of managing GSIs in a software company.
- Worked with or have a network of industry relationships with Wipro, TCS, Accenture.
- Demonstrated proof of building and establishing go to market / business plans and driving sales growth with and through GSIs.
- Proven analytical, organisational, and project management skills, using relevant information to make timely and critical decisions that affect cross-functional teams and has substantial impact on investments and program effectiveness.
- Strong executive selling and business development skills; proven ability to understand different partner GTM and Organisational models
- Desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment and be flexible and open to changing priorities
- Driven to excel at working cross-functionally (i.e.) to develop and deliver sales and technical enablement programs for our partners and joint sales plays and solutions that promote Cloudbees and our partners in the market.
- Business level proficiency in a second language; i.e. English/German.
- Willingness to travel 20%-30% as required.
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
We have a culture of movers and shakers and are leading the way for everyone else with a vision to transform the industry. We are authentic in who we are. We believe in our abilities and strengths to change the world for the better. Being inclusive and working together is at the heart of everything we do. We are naturally curious. We ask the right questions, challenge what can be done differently and come up with intelligent solutions to the problems we find. If that’s you, get ready to bee impactful and join the hive.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.