CloudBees, the enterprise software delivery company, provides the industry’s leading DevOps technology platform. CloudBees enables developers to focus on what they do best: Build stuff that matters while providing peace of mind to management with powerful risk mitigation, compliance, and governance tools. Used by many of the Fortune 100, CloudBees is helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and gets them on the fastest path from a great idea, to great software, to amazing customer experiences, to being a business that changes lives.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Verizon Ventures, Delta-v Capital, Golub Capital, and Unusual Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps professionals.
What You’ll Do
As the Senior Manager, Inside Sales at CloudBees, you will play a hands-on role in building a company and team that continues to revolutionize the software industry. You'll be responsible for the coaching and development of an Inside Sales Team, focused on new logo attainment and new business. We will look to leverage your experience as a leader to adjust and create the existing processes and teams and capitalize on our momentum in the industry. Additionally, this includes tracking sales activity, lead generation activities, and creating and analyzing metrics that drive transactional velocity. You will also deliver quarterly sales forecasts and provide executive leadership with regular reports on activity, projections, and performance, as well as introduce new ideas to help increase lead generation, run campaigns, and improve tools and processes to ensure your team is successful. This position is reporting directly to the VP, North America Sales.
You will bring several years of experience running an inside sales team. You will have a strong track record of building high-performance teams and exceeding revenue targets in a high growth company. It's important to have a real passion for evangelizing technology, and a knack for inspiring and building trust with team-members, partners, and customers. You have experience with selling complex, enterprise-level software.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of experience as an inside sales leader with direct reports selling enterprise software
- Proven track record in building and leading inside high velocity sales teams with a high-growth SaaS company
- Experience managing portfolio business of high velocity new lands as well as the expansion of strategic accounts
- Ability to establish credibility with your people and lead from a position of respect so that you can provide strategic insights and coaching to maximize team performance
- Ability to frequently interact with cross-functional teams, customers, and peer managers
- Demonstrated success in achieving individual & team monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Experience devising sales strategy and developing/contributing to enablement programs
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.