Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees, the enterprise software delivery company, provides the industry’s leading DevOps technology platform. CloudBees enables developers to focus on what they do best: Build stuff that matters while providing peace of mind to management with powerful risk mitigation, compliance, and governance tools. Used by many of the Fortune 100, CloudBees is helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and gets them on the fastest path from a great idea, to great software, to amazing customer experiences, to being a business that changes lives.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Verizon Ventures, Delta-v Capital, Golub Capital, and Unusual Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps professionals.
What You’ll Do
HRIS Analyst is a critical member of the Global Human Resources Operations team that supports CloudBees’ talent data throughout more than 18 countries. HRIS Analyst plays a critical role in ensuring the accuracy of all talent data, providing organizational reporting and continuously enhancing HR operational processes globally. The scope of work includes, but is not limited to, the development, coordination and maintenance of HR tools, systems and initiatives. Creativity, organization, accuracy and the ability to work as part of a global team are critical to this role.
This individual will partner with all members of the Human Resources team, Finance, internal technology teams, and third-party technology vendors. The ideal candidate is well-organized and committed to both the big picture and detail precision in all initiatives, communications, and transactions. The individual will possess a firm understanding of the unique challenges of analyzing and managing HR data architecture and business processes within a high-growth organization.
- Provide global organizational reports and draw thoughtful conclusions for leadership audiences
- Manage employee queries and troubleshooting related to BambooHR
- Utilize Excel to create tables, pivots, and charts to summarize key findings and predictive analysis
- Support cyclical salary planning cycles through reporting and system updates within the HRIS tool
- Manual data entry to update the HRIS database in instances such as employee changes, compensation increases, and terminations
- Maintain and validate BambooHR as the official system of record and ensure data integrity at all times
- Recommend process improvements and facilitate the workflow of the HRIS tool and manner of data entry, access, and reporting
- Collaborate with the Payroll function to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of HRIS report requests
- Coordinate with the IT function regarding system integrations, updates, and testing
What the Role Requires
- Strong analytical thinking to breakdown data analysis needs and conduct analyses to answer talent questions
- Strong data storytelling to engage and educate stakeholders on data trends and insights
- Strong attention to detail to identify data irregularities and clean data to allow for further analyses
- 4+ years’ upkeeping, extracting, cleaning and analyzing large datasets, preferably with people data
- 4+ years’ creating, writing and presenting reports
- 2+ years’ experience with HRIS, Comp and ATS systems (BambooHR, Radford or Payscale, Greenhouse preferred)
- 1+ year experience working with predictive analytics and statistics (R, Python, regression, etc.)
- Advanced Excel Skills (VBA, Macros, Pivot Table, etc.)
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Analytical mindset with the ability to present complex data in simplified format
- Innovative, problem-solving approach
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, global and demanding environment
- Strong project management skills, global preferred
- Demonstrated judgement and discretion in dealing with highly sensitive data and business issues
- Bachelors degree preferred – Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
CloudBees is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
CloudBees attributes its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses. CloudBees remains an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status.