Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees, the enterprise software delivery company, provides the industry’s leading DevOps technology platform. CloudBees enables developers to focus on what they do best: Build stuff that matters while providing peace of mind to management with powerful risk mitigation, compliance, and governance tools. Used by many of the Fortune 100, CloudBees is helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and gets them on the fastest path from a great idea, to great software, to amazing customer experiences, to being a business that changes lives.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Verizon Ventures, Delta-v Capital, Golub Capital, and Unusual Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps professionals.
What You'll Do
- Collaborate with existing project operations and CloudBees operations team members to ensure solutions fit into existing patterns.
- Design, development, integration, testing and delivery of infrastructure for engineering teams.
- Ongoing operational design and implementation work CloudBees infrastructure
- Handle operational incidents from initiation to resolution
- Drive architecture for major feature areas and drive decisions regarding key technologies
- Troubleshoot and debug software and infrastructural components including application of root cause analysis to find faults.
- Contribute fixes and enhancements to the various projects
- Tuning of monitoring, system design and alerting to reduce alert quantity, increase alert quality and ultimately eliminate alert fatigue.
- Assist with escalated support incidents
- Report on status of system faults and deliverables
- Ability to follow processes and complete work within a change controlled environment
What the Role Requires
- Self-motivated and driven personality
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to operate independently and ask questions when stuck
- Expertise of cloud-based operations on AWS (experience with Google Cloud is a plus)
- Strong experience with the "modern Ops stack", e.g. monitoring, alerting, cloud-based provisioning, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Strong experience with cluster orchestration tools (e.g. Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration / continuous delivery tools (experience writing pipelines in Jenkins is a plus)
- Experience with Linux systems administration
- Experience/understanding of configuration management tools
- Experience/familiarity with modern software engineering practices: code reviews, unit/acceptance testing, source control, etc.
What You’ll Get
- A highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- The opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
We have a culture of movers and shakers and are leading the way for everyone else with a vision to transform the industry. We are authentic in who we are. We believe in our abilities and strengths to change the world for the better. Being inclusive and working together is at the heart of everything we do. We are naturally curious. We ask the right questions, challenge what can be done differently and come up with intelligent solutions to the problems we find. If that’s you, get ready to bee impactful and join the hive.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.