Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees, the enterprise software delivery company, provides the industry’s leading DevOps technology platform. CloudBees enables developers to focus on what they do best: Build stuff that matters while providing peace of mind to management with powerful risk mitigation, compliance, and governance tools. Used by many of the Fortune 100, CloudBees is helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and gets them on the fastest path from a great idea, to great software, to amazing customer experiences, to being a business that changes lives.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Verizon Ventures, Delta-v Capital, Golub Capital, and Unusual Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps professionals.
WHAT YOU WILL BE PART OF
CloudBees Feature Management is a feature flag management solution used by engineering and product teams to mitigate release risk, improve developer productivity, and shorten user feedback loops.
Forward-looking enterprises use feature flags as a tool to expedite their continuous delivery and bring new innovation to market faster, with less risk.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build, test and maintain responsive and scalable services using Node.js, Express and TypeScript.
- Measure, analyze, and improve existing code to enhance performance and functionality.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, technical writers, and support engineers.
- Be mindful of security and privacy concerns and follow best practices.
- Demonstrate flexibility by assisting with other projects when needed
- CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing the fastest path from ideas to software with smarter solutions for continuous development and delivery.
- We build our business on Jenkins by offering enterprise solutions and professional services, and our customers range from the blue chips to small innovative companies.
- We work on various projects in different areas. We are flexible about changing teams and assignments according to the interest and passion of engineers.
- Our Engineering teams are distributed by design. You can work from one of our offices or remotely without feeling disconnected.
- We work with a wide variety of emerging technologies, including Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
- We offer an attractive benefits package including stock options and flexible time off.
WHAT THE ROLE REQUIRES
- 2+ years experience with Node.js
- Solid Experience with either Playwright, Cypress, Selenium or similar e2e testing framework
- Experience with Bootstrap, React Bootstrap and good understanding of the internal workings of these specific or similar frameworks
- Familiarity with Cloud Technologies such as GCP, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes and Helm preferred
- Familiarity with continuous delivery and continuous deployment practices
- Comfortable with working in a Agile environment with a high degree of autonomy and accountability
- Strong desire to constantly learn new technologies with a general passion for improving developer productivity
- Adaptability and a positive attitude
We have a culture of movers and shakers and are leading the way for everyone else with a vision to transform the industry. We are authentic in who we are. We believe in our abilities and strengths to change the world for the better. Being inclusive and working together is at the heart of everything we do. We are naturally curious. We ask the right questions, challenge what can be done differently and come up with intelligent solutions to the problems we find. If that’s you, get ready to bee impactful and join the hive.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.