OUR CUSTOMERS DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT THE SPEED OF IDEAS
CloudBees, the enterprise software delivery company, provides the industry’s leading DevOps technology platform. CloudBees enables developers to focus on what they do best: Build stuff that matters while providing peace of mind to management with powerful risk mitigation, compliance, and governance tools. Used by many of the Fortune 100, CloudBees is helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and gets them on the fastest path from a great idea, to great software, to amazing customer experiences, to being a business that changes lives.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Verizon Ventures, Delta-v Capital, Golub Capital, and Unusual Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps
In this role you serve as the subject matter expert (SME) for the CloudBees portfolio of products on the Technical Marketing team. This role is responsible for showing real, client-facing use cases and codifying best practices in a way that inspires trust in CloudBees as the enterprise DevOps partner of choice for software delivery automation.
What You'll Do
- Support product launch activities
- Provide feedback to Product Management, Research, and Engineering from the developer perspective
- Attract, inspire, and enable a thriving ecosystem through proactive direct engagement, with a bias toward ‘learning and listening’ and transforming clients into champions
- Establish yourself as a trusted technical peer and community advocate by generating innovative content, whether it is blog posts, videos, code examples, workshops, webinars etc. You will have tremendous freedom in this space to be creative and generative
- Participate in social media and blogging activities to drive brand awareness
- Identify new channels to reach and engage with users
Technical Marketing Campaign Activity
- Create technical marketing content, including design guides, troubleshooting guides, evaluation guides, technical white papers, tutorials, presentations and videos
- Translate user stories and compile messaging to be consumed by the marketing team or directly by clients
- Collaborating with the marketing team on campaign strategies for user marketing and reporting
- Accompanying marketing teams to marketing events, product launches, and client locations
- Provide accurate estimations of technical marketing resources required to support marketing efforts that will assist in prioritization and planning
- Partner with a cross functional team including Product Marketing, Product Management, Engineering, Events and Campaigns team to deliver our developer program content
- Delivering presentations and performing product demonstrations
- Assist with tradeshows and conferences
- Incorporate findings from technical evaluations, POCs and BVAs into technical marketing messaging and demos
Product Differentiation and Market Positioning
- Work with the Competitive Intelligence and Engineering to translate user requirements surfaced in the competitive marketplace to position our products and to influence product roadmap.
- Assist with technical positioning and documentation for analyst relations (placements Quadrants, Radar and Wave reports etc.)
Who You Are
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a TME, SE, TAM role or experience in Professional Services and Support
- Ability to present technical concepts in a simple and engaging way to technical, non-technical, and executive audiences
- Experience in one or more of the following markets or an equivalent: CI/CD, Feature Management, Release Orchestration
- Hands-on experience working with programming languages such as: Groovy, Java, PHP, .NET, Ruby, Node.js, Python, etc.
- Experience with, or the ability to quickly learn, different IaaS / PaaS / cloud deployment modes (e.g., Azure, AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience creating SA and/or deployment practices
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills
- A strong interest in blogging/ writing/ presenting
What You'll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide workforce and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their business.