OUR CUSTOMERS DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT THE SPEED OF IDEAS
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
- Supporting the financial reporting process for CloudBees, Inc., ensuring compliance with US GAAP
- Preparing the consolidated audit workbook for interim and year end audit
- Planning and implementing of new policies and guidelines and/or continuous improvement of existing processes and guidelines
- Review and Implement any relevant new FASB updates
- Liaison with external auditors
- Identify, develop, and document audit or reporting issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with financial policies, regulations, and SOX requirements through managing the application of our existing SOX processes and implementing/facilitating ongoing improvements
- Documentation and guidance: Greater clarity and detail in the guidance and testing of the controls
- Produce management reports
- Assist in general financial management and analysis
- Assist with target setting as needed in conjunction with the finance team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration, or equivalent
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Big 4 firm
- CIA, CPA, CA certifications will be considered an important asset
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting
- Must be highly detail oriented and organized
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Must be able to understand organization priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customer service focus
- Ability to act and operate independently
- Proficient with email, computer systems, and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with all levels of employees, management, and external agencies
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide workforce and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their business.