OUR CUSTOMERS DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT THE SPEED OF IDEAS
CloudBees, the enterprise software delivery company, provides the industry’s leading DevOps technology platform. CloudBees enables developers to focus on what they do best: Build stuff that matters while providing peace of mind to management with powerful risk mitigation, compliance, and governance tools. Used by many of the Fortune 100, CloudBees is helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and gets them on the fastest path from a great idea, to great software, to amazing customer experiences, to being a business that changes lives.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Verizon Ventures, Delta-v Capital, Golub Capital, and Unusual Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps professionals.
Why this position?
This specific opening is for an exceptional candidate to drive our Feature Management product which is becoming a core component throughout the software delivery process. This product will be used by larger software organizations to drive continuous experimentation and progressive delivery as they bring their own products to market faster and faster. You will leverage your skills as a strategic thinker, data-driven decision-maker, and tactical execution master to drive the product towards further adoption and revenue growth, rapidly growing one of CloudBees’ newest line of business. You will be leading and coaching one other product manager on this team.
What you'll do
- Own the “why” for your product.
- Understand and synthesize the corporate objectives, customer/user pains, industry trends, market & competitive landscape, current customer/user behavior, and anything else that can provide context to drive the product team’s decision-making.
- Partner with design, engineering, and documentation to deliver a product that achieves the desired business outcomes.
- Collaborate with and enable all internal stakeholders including: sales, marketing, customer support, finance, legal; and represent them when they’re not in the room.
- Partner with other product teams to drive corporate objectives.
- Communicate verbally and through writing with anyone and everyone interested in your product for whatever reason.
- Lead and coach other product managers to deliver on their own responsibilities, resulting in a team that has earned the respect and admiration of the larger organization.
What the role requires
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- 8 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Proven ability to lead product management direct reports and/or peers.
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest-growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team get-togethers (post-COVID)
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
We have a culture of movers and shakers and are leading the way for everyone else with a vision to transform the industry. We are authentic in who we are. We believe in our abilities and strengths to change the world for the better. Being inclusive and working together is at the heart of everything we do. We are naturally curious. We ask the right questions, challenge what can be done differently and come up with intelligent solutions to the problems we find. If that’s you, get ready to bee impactful and join the hive.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide workforce and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their business.