A remote first, fast paced, international growing software technology company looking for the best talent to join The Hive during a rapid growth 3 year plan. We are looking for curious, self-driven and talented new team members for an exciting opportunity.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best-known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
The Business Solution Developer is responsible for analyzing various department requirements, collaborating with stakeholders to establish common understandings and design approaches to operation and workflow improvements among departments within Cloudbees.
This role will report to the Manager of Business Solution Architecture who leads the Business Solution team that manages the ongoing use and integration of various critical third party business systems including, but not limited to, end-user support, maintenance, development and implementation of reporting and dashboards, workflow modification, and on-going tighter integration among various business systems to increase efficiency and productivity of Cloudbees business operations.
Although this position is in the Business Systems organization, the individual works closely with subject matter experts in Sales, Marketing, Product, and other business areas to identify, deploy, and maintain both existing and new features and functionality to support the entire organization.
- Provide requirement analysis, design, code development, integration, and operation expertise on business solution systems such as Salesforce, Gainsight, Atlassian, Zendesk, Oracle, Marketo, NetSuite, Celigo, Clari, Dun & Bradstreet etc.
- Review business requirements from various departments, analyze requirements, design solution, and develop solution
- Collaborate with various people in different departments and able to sell ideas, design proposal, and project plan effectively
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document business and functional requirements
- Design and develop new functionality in coordination with the Business Systems team and impacted teams in the user community
- Partner with various business teams/departments with evaluation of appexchange connectors to support expanding organization requirements
- This role is within Business Operations department reporting to the Manager of Business System Architecture
- Business Operations department provides Cloudbees the ability to monitor and manage its business through real-time data and provide scalable and efficient business intelligence and IT Services
- USA, East Coast
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of experience with tier 1 and 2 commercial business solutions such as Salesforce, Gainsight, Atlassian, Zendesk, Oracle, Marketo, NetSuite, Celigo, Clari, Dun & Bradstreet etc.
- Demonstrated requirement analysis, design, code development experience with configuration, reports and dashboards, data integration tools and application integration
- Proven ability to deliver implementation best practices and/or new processes and work with various groups to facilitate user adoption
- Understanding of business platforms and business systems that made up business processes, with the ability to build and modify flows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements and connected applications, systems and processes
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrate exceptional ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Strong ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards