A remote first, fast paced, international growing software technology company looking for the best talent to join The Hive during a rapid growth 3 year plan. We are looking for curious, self-driven and talented new team members for an exciting opportunity.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best-known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
The Manager, Business Systems Architecture is a leadership role. S/he will be responsible for establishing a strong Business Solution team within Cloudbees. This Business Solution team manages the ongoing use and integration of various critical third party business systemsIncluding, but not limited to, end-user support, maintenance, development and implementation of reporting and dashboards, workflow modification, and on-going tighter integration among various business systems to increase efficiency and productivity of Cloudbees business operations. Although this position is in the Business Systems organization, the individual works closely with subject matter experts in Sales, Marketing, Product, and other business areas to identify, deploy, and maintain both existing and new features and functionality to support the entire organization.
- Provide strategy, integration, and operation expertise on business solution systems such as Salesforce, Gainsight, Atlassian, Zendesk, Oracle, Marketo, NetSuite, Celigo, Clari, Dun & Bradstreet etc.
- Review business requirements from various departments, analyze requirements, design solution, and develop project plan
- Collaborate with various people in different departments and able to sell ideas, design proposal, and project plan effectively
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new integration or upgrade projects
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document business and functional requirements.
- Execute new functionality in coordination with the Business Systems team and impacted teams in the user community
- Partner with various business teams/departments with evaluation of appexchange connectors to support expanding organization requirements
- This role is within Business Operations department
- Business Operations department provides Cloudbees the ability to monitor and manage its business through real-time data and provide scalable and efficient business intelligence and IT Services
- This role will report to Area Vice President of Business Operations
- USA, East Coast
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 7-10 years of experience with tier 1 and 2 commercial business solutions such as Salesforce, Gainsight, Atlassian, Zendesk, Oracle, Marketo, NetSuite, Celigo, Clari, Dun & Bradstreet etc.
- Demonstrated leadership experience with security profiles and configuration, reports and dashboards, data integration tools and application integration
- Proven ability to deliver implementation best practices and/or new processes and work with various groups to facilitate user adoption
- Understanding of business platforms and business systems that made up business processes, with the ability to build and modify flows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Strong ability to assess the impact of new requirements and connected applications, systems and processes
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrate exceptional ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Strong ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards