OUR CUSTOMERS DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT THE SPEED OF IDEAS
CloudBees, the enterprise software delivery company, provides the industry’s leading DevOps technology platform. CloudBees enables developers to focus on what they do best: Develop software for the enterprise while providing peace of mind to management with powerful risk mitigation, compliance, and governance tools. Used by many of the Fortune 100, CloudBees is helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and gets them on the fastest path from a great idea, to great software, to amazing customer experiences, to being a business that changes lives.
As a member of the Professional Services organization, you will be working with our clients to implement CloudBees solutions, instrument and orchestrate our clients software delivery lifecycle and improve efficiencies in order to deliver software solutions from idea to released product. You will use your experience and knowledge of the software delivery lifecycle to drive good practices and assist clients in embracing the best approach to get the most value from their investment in CloudBees technology.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assess and make technical recommendations aligned to supporting clients’ desired outcomes
- Provide expert advice on CI, CD, and Release Management processes
- Implement CloudBees products to orchestrate Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Release Management capabilities supporting both functional and non-functional requirements
- Develop client specific dashboards and reports in order to provide visibility into their software development value streams Implement workflows and capabilities to drive towards everything as code
WHAT THE ROLE REQUIRES
- Experience in developing, and advising on, automated release environments using a variety of tools across configuration management, testing, infrastructure orchestration, and IT Service Management
- Understanding of Release Management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery ecosystems and requirements
- Understanding of enterprise application design, dependencies, as well as modern and legacy applications architecture
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and the compliance and security concerns related to software development and deployment
- An understanding of Value Stream Management and process design
- Practical experience with REST API, SOAP, Perl, Python, Groovy
- Understanding of Agile development methods and how organizations adopt and implement these to support their end-to-end software development lifecycle processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience of Cloud providers such as AWS, Google and Azure
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes implementations on major cloud providers Experience in training or mentoring others
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Travel - 60% (includes both customer and internal related travel)
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
We have a culture of movers and shakers and are leading the way for everyone else with a vision to transform the industry. We are authentic in who we are. We believe in our abilities and strengths to change the world for the better. Being inclusive and working together is at the heart of everything we do. We are naturally curious. We ask the right questions, challenge what can be done differently and come up with intelligent solutions to the problems we find. If that’s you, get ready to bee impactful and join the hive.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.