A remote first, fast paced, international growing software technology company looking for the best talent to join The Hive during a rapid growth 3 year plan. We are looking for curious, self-driven and talented new team members for an exciting opportunity.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best-known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
The Salesforce CRM Administrator manages the ongoing use, development and implementation of Salesforce.com and related tools/plug-ins. Including, but not limited to, end-user support, maintenance, development and implementation of reporting and dashboards, workflow modification, field value edits and other related configuration/support issues. Although this position is in the Business Systems organization, the individual works closely with subject matter experts in Sales, Marketing and other business areas to identify, deploy, and maintain both existing and new features and functionality to support the entire organization.
- Serve as a system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with 200+ users.
- Handle basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document business and functional requirements.
- Execute new functionality in coordination with the Business Systems team and impacted teams in the user community.
- Act as liaison with Marketing for Marketo and troubleshooting as well as other related Marketing tools connected to Salesforce.com.
- Act as liaison with Sales for supporting and troubleshooting prospecting and other related tools connected to Salesforce.com.
- Partner with various business teams with evaluation of appexchange connectors to support expanding organization requirements.
- Support Sales Enablement in training of new users to grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
- This role is within Business Operation department
- Business Operations department provides Cloudbees the ability to monitor and manage its business through real-time data and provide scalable and efficient business intelligence and IT Services
- This role will report to Business Solution Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of experience with a Salesforce tool and CRM concept in general
- Demonstrated experience with Salesforce Classic and Lightning, security profiles and configuration, reports and dashboards, data integration tools and application integration.
- Proven ability to follow guidance and mentorship to implement best practices and/or new processes and work with groups to facilitate user adoption.
- Understanding of the platform, with the ability to build flows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality including CPQ.
- Data management abilities.
- Some experience gathering business and functional requirements and executing them to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand, document and articulate complex requirements.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Sales Cloud and CPQ certifications preferred
- Excellent business analysis skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and connected applications, systems and processes
- Familiarity with Marketo, NetSuite, Celigo, Gainsight, Clari, Dun & Bradstreet and connectivity with Salesforce.com functions preferred.