OUR CUSTOMERS DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT THE SPEED OF IDEAS
CloudBees, the enterprise software delivery company, provides the industry’s leading DevOps technology platform. CloudBees enables developers to focus on what they do best: Build stuff that matters while providing peace of mind to management with powerful risk mitigation, compliance, and governance tools. Used by many of the Fortune 100, CloudBees is helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and gets them on the fastest path from a great idea, to great software, to amazing customer experiences, to being a business that changes lives.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Verizon Ventures, Delta-v Capital, Golub Capital, and Unusual Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps professionals.
What You’ll Do
- Develop, validate, deliver, and maintain highly technical, enterprise-level, self-paced and instructor-led training curriculum to support the customer journey and customer requests
- Develop and maintain working relationships with subject matter experts to publish best practices and reference architectures
- Collaborate with operations engineering to develop and test training lab environments
- Perform structural and copy editing on existing content to match curriculum standards and success criteria
- Validate lab instructions as part of the curriculum development process
- Create engaging, easy-to-follow presentations for instructor-led training sessions
- Scope projects and estimate time requirements to meet deadlines and set expectations
- Work on multiple projects at a time while tracking progress and deadlines as well as coordinating with subject matter experts
- Deliver instructor-led training both virtually and in-person
- Troubleshoot lab exercises during instructor-led training engagements
What the Job Requires
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- Excellent problem solving, organization, and communication skills
- 7+ years of curriculum development and technical instructor experience
- 2+ years of enterprise-level curriculum development and technical instructor experience
- Proficiency with source code management, preferably Git
- Proficiency with bug tracking systems, preferably Jira
- Proficiency with markup syntax such as AsciiDoc, Markdown, or reStructuredText
- Proficiency with at least one Learning Management System
- High proficiency in working with subject matter experts to clarify and organize complex technical content
- Willingness to learn about cloud hosting (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.) and virtualization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Ability to understand and explain highly technical enterprise-level curriculum
- Experience with continuous integration/delivery/deployment technologies and processes is a plus
- Experience designing and delivering video-based, self-paced training is a plus
We have a culture of movers and shakers and are leading the way for everyone else with a vision to transform the industry. We are authentic in who we are. We believe in our abilities and strengths to change the world for the better. Being inclusive and working together is at the heart of everything we do. We are naturally curious. We ask the right questions, challenge what can be done differently and come up with intelligent solutions to the problems we find. If that’s you, get ready to bee impactful and join the hive.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.