CloudBees, the enterprise software delivery company, provides the industry’s leading DevOps technology platform. CloudBees enables developers to focus on what they do best: Build stuff that matters while providing peace of mind to management with powerful risk mitigation, compliance, and governance tools. Used by many of the Fortune 100, CloudBees is helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and gets them on the fastest path from a great idea, to great software, to amazing customer experiences, to being a business that changes lives.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Verizon Ventures, Delta-v Capital, Golub Capital, and Unusual Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps professionals.
What You’ll Do
As the Sales Operations Analyst, you will support CloudBees growing sales and customer success organisations through high impact leadership, operational execution, process innovation, and strong partner management. You will partner closely with the Sales Leadership team in EMEA and APAC on Sales Go-to-Market strategy, forecasting, pipeline management, Sales enablement and data-driven insights.
- Drive overall efficiency of forecast and pipeline management, process, methodology, metrics, review, cadence, tools.
- Delivery of strategic and action-oriented insights drawn from data analysis to Sales leaders to achieve balanced business growth and efficiency targets
- Design and deployment of segmentation framework, territory and quota structures to improve business performance
- Partner with sales representatives to craft deal structures to improve revenue potential
- Deliver world-class enablement programs and certifications
- Lead aspects of the Sales onboarding program (in-person/virtual experience), keeping the learner experience and business impact in mind
- Lead and facilitate virtual and in-person enablement trainings, role plays and exercises
- Support logistics and content for sales education events (including Sales Kick-Off, New Hire Onboarding, etc)
- Support product launches and product releases in the region. Ensure reps are enabled on messaging, customer pain points, objection handling and the competitive landscape for all products and service offerings.
- Develop regional standard methodologies to scale learning efficiency
- Analyse and report results to support advised, fact-based business decisions to drive improved performance and results across the business Ownership of sales tooling, processes, and automation
- Partner with the sales and marketing teams to understand the business and sales challenges.
- Develop sales leadership dashboards, presentations, etc, to communicate results in a brief and easy to understand manner
Who You Are
- Sales operations experience in a fast-growing enterprise software company required.
- Demonstrable history of using data-driven insights to improve sales performance - crafting the analysis, influencing others, and ability to problem-solve with other groups to achieve the immediate and mid-term requirements
- Extensive experience with Salesforce.com and sales forecasting & reporting tools
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches, and with multiple competing deadlines. Can adapt quickly to changes and possesses a strong work ethic
- Always passionate about doing what’s right for the business. High energy and contagious enthusiasm. Willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to support the growth of the business
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management
- Strong partner leadership skills, ability to build a trusting, collaborative relationship with business partners
- Able to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly
- Willing and able to roll-up the sleeves to get things done, highly proactive and able to follow through
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics), is preferred; MBA is a plus.
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest-growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide workforce and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their business.