OUR CUSTOMERS DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT THE SPEED OF IDEAS
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
Do you have a passion for marketing data? Do you like to ask “What should we be doing?” more than “How are we doing?”? If so, the Marketing Analytics Manager role at CloudBees might be the perfect next step in your career.
The CloudBees Marketing Operations Team is seeking a Marketing Analytics Manager to join our growing team. You will work closely with the marketing operations, field marketing, and demand generation teams to provide insights and recommendations to optimize and refine marketing programs.
What You'll Do
- Generate impactful insights and recommendations and communicate them to senior stakeholders
- Support cross-functional marketing teams by analyzing what is necessary in order to drive bigger impact across various stages of the buyer lifecycle
- Ensure quality control over data, analyses and metrics
- Ensure organizational clarity and alignment for key business and marketing metrics
- Partner with corporate Analytics team to ensure best practice sharing and collection of insights
- Partner with Marketing Budgeting and Planning Manager to guide marketing’s investments
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in marketing analytics
- Familiarity with BI tools (we use Sisense)
- Working proficiency with SQL
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Experience in end-to-end campaign tracking - from top-of-funnel metrics, to campaign ROI
- 1+ years experience creating reports and dashboards in SFDC
- Bachelor's degree required
What You'll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide workforce and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their business.