OUR CUSTOMERS DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT THE SPEED OF IDEAS
CloudBees, the enterprise software delivery company, provides the industry’s leading DevOps technology platform. CloudBees enables developers to focus on what they do best: Build stuff that matters while providing peace of mind to management with powerful risk mitigation, compliance, and governance tools. Used by many of the Fortune 100, CloudBees is helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and gets them on the fastest path from a great idea, to great software, to amazing customer experiences, to being a business that changes lives.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Verizon Ventures, Delta-v Capital, Golub Capital, and Unusual Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps professionals.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Hustle to generate business across a large account list within your territory of existing customers
- Present and demonstrate CloudBees offerings to existing and prospective customers
- Identify and expand up-sell opportunities within a segmented base
- Generate strategic prospecting plays to prepare for high velocity sales cycle
- Speak to the 18M+ Jenkins users today and communicate the value of moving to CloudBees commercial products
- Create, qualify, and close business, collaborating with the BDR, Field Sales, and Customer Success teams when needed
- Manage your business in Salesforce.com
WHO YOU ARE
- Experience in sales
- Positive attitude and extremely high degree of ownership
- Desire to be great in your current role as well as advancing professionally
- Thoughtful listener; able to learn from others, leverage input and ask great questions
- Ability to command the respect of the entire organization through leadership, intelligence, creativity, hard work and presence
- Proven track record of over-achieving your goals
PREFERRED CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
- At least three years experience in enterprise IT or software sales experience
- Understanding of DevOps related software, Java middleware and/or open source
- Consecutive years of over-achieving quota
- Understanding of Salesforce.com
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in tech with some of the most talented people in the industry
- A fun, hardworking and casual environment
- Endless growth opportunities
We have a culture of movers and shakers and are leading the way for everyone else with a vision to transform the industry. We are authentic in who we are. We believe in our abilities and strengths to change the world for the better. Being inclusive and working together is at the heart of everything we do. We are naturally curious. We ask the right questions, challenge what can be done differently and come up with intelligent solutions to the problems we find. If that’s you, get ready to bee impactful and join the hive.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.