Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for comprehensively managing software delivery as a differentiating and core part of the business.
CloudBees is a globally distributed company with more than 500 employees in over 15 countries working together to invent a new category of software - one that automates the delivery of software. As every company in the world is becoming a software company, and as software delivery practices evolve from slow, infrequent releases toward continuous delivery supported by CI/CD, DevOps practices, and the cloud, this new software category will become the most mission critical new business system in the modern enterprise. CloudBees is enabling organizations to successfully adopt a whole product approach to creating value through software.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 by FOSS veterans from JBoss and RedHat and became the home of Enterprise Jenkins when they joined forces with Kohsuke Kawaguchi, CloudBees’ CTO today and the inventor of Jenkins. Jenkins is the world’s most widely deployed, flexible and capable CI/CD software platform, with 200,000 known installations and a vibrant ecosystem of over 1,500 plugins and an estimated 20 million developers using Jenkins.
CloudBees is looking for a customer-focused individual to help manage our fast-growing customer base. As a Customer Value Manager, you would be responsible for managing your regional accounts with a focus on delivering an excellent customer experience, ensuring customer retention and opportunity management. This includes working directly with customers and internal team members to ensure timely and accurate execution. The successful candidate will have a consultative and analytical approach, gain a strong understanding of our clients’ objectives and assist with their Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery strategy development. This will enable them to help growth by identifying opportunities to position our products and services appropriately.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a book of renewal, expansion and new business for your region across multiple strategic accounts
- Identify key contacts, decision makers, and executives for each account and maintain regular, consistent communication and on-site visits in a proactive capacity.
- Ensure that accounts are effectively deployed and exploiting their investment in the features and toolsets offered by CloudBees.
- Understand clients key goals, objectives and manage mutually desired outcomes.
- Managing and monitoring risk, providing quotes for each renewal and structuring multi-year deals.
- Align with other departments (internally and externally) to ensure successful outcomes.
- Stay current with market changes and product developments and communicating this to clients; driving value to their business through thought leadership and guidance.
- Share knowledge, tools, and techniques within the team, contributing to team growth.
What the Role Requires
- 3+ years of sales and account management experience
- Excellent communication, negotiation skills, and objection handling
- Knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD
- Experience working with enterprise companies and small software organizations, providing strategy and guidance to management-level contacts
- Clear understanding of a customer business and key drivers for decisions
- Expert level presentation and relationship building skills
- Exceptional time management and organization
- A strong customer centric focus and the ability to form long-term customer relationships
- Previous Salesforce or CRM experience is an additional plus.
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outing
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide workforce and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.