CloudBees, the enterprise software delivery company, provides the industry’s leading DevOps technology platform. CloudBees enables developers to focus on what they do best: Build stuff that matters while providing peace of mind to management with powerful risk mitigation, compliance, and governance tools. Used by many of the Fortune 100, CloudBees is helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and gets them on the fastest path from a great idea, to great software, to amazing customer experiences, to being a business that changes lives.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Verizon Ventures, Delta-v Capital, Golub Capital, and Unusual Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps professionals.
What You'll Do:
This position can be done remotely from anywhere in the U.S.A. (Boston is a plus.)
Do you have a passion for building and executing high touch marketing campaigns to drive engagement within key accounts? The CloudBees Demand Creation Team is actively seeking an experienced Account-based Marketing/Field Marketing Campaign Manager to lead programs targeting our Enterprise accounts.
As a part of this role, the ABM/Field Marketing Campaign Manager will work closely with sales teams, product marketing and demand creation teams to develop multi-touch marketing programs for named accounts. The ideal candidate will have experience in launching ABM strategies to engage enterprise accounts, drive pipeline and aid the buyer along the buyer’s journey.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Align closely with sales and oversee planning and execution of marketing campaigns for named accounts to increase awareness and engagement within those accounts
- Work with sales and BDRs to map organizational decision-makers and identify key contacts within each named account
- Understand the buyers within enterprise accounts - pain points, demographics and how they buy
- Personalize ABM marketing campaigns to drive meetings within targeted strategic accounts
- Develop test plans and monitor performance results for multiple acquisition channels and lifecycle campaigns
- Provide regular updates on industry, company and contacts assigned to sales reps to identify potential triggers for selling opportunities
- Work with content marketing to develop content relevant to named accounts.
- Measure, report and optimize ABM/Field Marketing campaigns
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field with minimum 5+ years of experience working in B2B enterprise software
- ABM certification is a huge plus
- Experience with Demandbase, Salesforce, Drift, Marketo, SalesLoft and other ABM technologies
- Analytical mindset with ability to track and report on leading campaign performance metrics as well as lagging revenue attribution, revenue influence and ROI
- Proven success (revenue generation) of multi-channel ABM campaigns, as well as complex and variable ABM execution using both automated and disruptive technologies via inbound and outbound channels
- Excellent relationship management skills with ability to build rapport influence and deepen relationships with stakeholders, especially with sales
- Strong and disciplined project management and process improvement capabilities
- Self-motivated team player able to work cross-functionally
- Ability to travel (post COVID) - up to 25% during peak times
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide workforce and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their business.