OUR CUSTOMERS DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT THE SPEED OF IDEAS
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
What You'll Do
The talent team at CloudBees is tasked with one of the company’s most important goals: preserving and driving CloudBees amazing and unique culture. It’s our job to make sure we bring in the best talent for CloudBees around the globe. Our people are our greatest assets and at CloudBees we are surrounded by some of the best in the industry. As a Recruiter with CloudBees, you will be responsible for bringing in the best talent in the market. You will collaborate with Hiring Managers on all matters of hiring strategy, organizational development, and offer negotiations.
CloudBees is looking for a full lifecycle recruiter who can help support our growth. In this role, you will manage the interview process from beginning to end with a key focus on candidate experience. The person in this role will be responsible for Sales, Product Engineering, Marketing, and corporate recruiting. We’re looking for a self-starter to help CloudBees identify top talent, be a trusted resource for managers on CloudBees hiring best practices, all the while exhibiting customer service mindset. The person in this role will be an experienced recruiter with a commitment to hiring highly qualified and diverse teams.
What You'll Bring To The Team
- You have a history of collaborating with hiring managers and business leaders to understand requirements and establish an effective recruitment plan
- You deliver outstanding client service, negotiation, and closing skills
- You take initiative to develop job descriptions with hiring managers by understanding the required skills and background, the impact of the role, and the ideal fit to the team and company
- You serve as a strategic advisor to hiring managers throughout the recruitment process
- You use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate and hire top talent
- You act as an advocate for both the client and candidate throughout the hiring process, establishing regular touch points and providing diligent follow-through
- You own the recruitment process from sourcing through offer and closing
What The Role Requires
- 5+ years experience as a full life cycle recruiter, preferably with experience as a technical recruiter in a high growth company or agency environment
- Ability to build relationships with managers and colleagues across multiple disciplines and timezones
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent; a disciplined strategy to source, engage and nurture prospective candidates
- Ability to prioritize tasks/goals in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Experience using Internet recruiting methods, including sourcing products and applicant tracking systems
- Ability to travel to conferences as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide workforce and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their business.