Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time. CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery automation and management system (SDA & SDM).
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great ideas, to great software, to great business value.
Why This Position?
This specific opening is for an exceptional candidate to drive the security strategy and plan within the CloudBees SDA offering. This offering will be used by larger software organizations to understand and drive their software delivery process. You will leverage your skills as a strategic thinker, data-driven decision-maker, and tactical execution master to drive the product towards further adoption and revenue growth, rapidly growing CloudBees’ newest line of business.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own the “why” for your product.
- Become an expert within the DevOps and security domain, market, and trends in the space. Evangelize your vision so all stakeholders are aligned and understand where we are going.
- Engage with security leaders at our top customers, identify differentiating security features that add real customer value, and build relationships to better understand how to serve our users. Represent the customer and bring the customer’s voice into the creation process.
- Manage the roadmap. Make tough tactical prioritization decisions and tradeoffs while helping the company think long-term.
- Partner with design, engineering, and documentation to deliver a product that achieves the desired business outcomes.
- Collaborate with and enable all internal stakeholders including: sales, marketing, customer support, finance, legal; and represent them when they’re not in the room.
- Partner with other product teams to drive corporate objectives.
- Communicate verbally and through writing with anyone and everyone interested in your product for whatever reason.
- Stay up-to-date with various regulatory compliance, allowing you to prioritize security and privacy roadmaps.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5 years working on technology-powered products as either a product manager, product designer, engineer, data analyst, data scientist, or user researcher.
- Experience in the DevOps security space.
- Demonstrated understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- Experience of building platform features across a product, including a deep understanding of DevOps security needs and risk management in an enterprise.
- Demonstrated ability to learn multiple functional areas of business – engineering, design, finance, sales, or marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to figure out solutions to hard problems with many constraints, using sound judgement to assess risks, and to lay out your argument in a well-structured, data-informed, written narrative.
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship.
- Strong technical abilities including experience with developer tools.
- Familiarity with security compliance frameworks.
- Familiarity with modern software development practices.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest-growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team get-togethers (post-COVID)
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
We truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.