Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
CloudBees is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our SaaS go-to-market team. We are seeking an energetic individual to join and generate qualified prospects for sales to close and work cross functionally with the SaaS leadership team. Success in the BDR role requires a hunter-mentality with significant time following up on leads generated from marketing programs, as well as independent prospecting.
You will be led to success to eventually move into an Inside Sales Rep position.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Generate a minimum of 60 activities per day
- Administer Salesforce.com applications
- Prospect and add new accounts into Salesforce
- Provide support to the Sales team on various issues ranging from order resolution, quoting, best practices, or working with other departments for responses
- Demonstrate CloudBees offerings to existing and prospective customers
- Collaborate with marketing, partners, and the respective sales teams
WHO YOU ARE
- BS or BA degree and a minimum of 1 year business experience in sales is preferred. Recent college graduates are also encouraged to apply!
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience successfully managing multiple priorities simultaneously, maintaining a high-volume pace with the ability to “switch gears” quickly as the prospecting conversation warrants
- Over-the-top motivation and creativity to successfully reach prospects and create conversations
- Comfort recording everything into our CRM system - Salesforce
- Professional persistence & ability to “think on your feet” and make a compelling introduction
- Organizational and time management skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.