CloudBees, the enterprise software delivery company, provides the industry’s leading DevOps technology platform. CloudBees enables developers to focus on what they do best: Build stuff that matters while providing peace of mind to management with powerful risk mitigation, compliance, and governance tools. Used by many of the Fortune 100, CloudBees is helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and gets them on the fastest path from a great idea, to great software, to amazing customer experiences, to being a business that changes lives.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Verizon Ventures, Delta-v Capital, Golub Capital, and Unusual Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps professionals.
CloudBees is seeking a Business Development Representative to join our inside sales team. We are seeking an energetic individual to join our sales team to generate qualified prospects for sales to close. Success in the BDR role requires a hunter-mentality with significant time on the phone following up on leads generated from marketing programs, as well as independent prospecting.
You will be led to success to eventually move into an Inside Sales Rep position.
What You'll Do
- Generate a minimum of 60 calls per day
- Administer Salesforce.com applications
- Prospect and add new accounts into Salesforce
- Provide support to the Sales team on various issues ranging from order resolution, quoting, best practices, or working with other departments for responses
- Collaboration with marketing, partners, and the respective sales team
Who You Are
- BS or BA degree and a minimum of 1 year business experience in sales is preferred. Recent college graduates are also encouraged to apply!
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Experience successfully managing multiple priorities simultaneously, maintaining a high-volume pace with the ability to “switch gears” quickly as the prospecting conversation warrants
- Over-the-top motivation and creativity to successfully reach prospects and create conversations
- Comfort recording everything into our CRM system - Salesforce
- Professional persistence & ability to “think on your feet” and make a compelling introduction
- Organizational and time management skills
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Working knowledge of MS Office applications
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
We have a culture of movers and shakers and are leading the way for everyone else with a vision to transform the industry. We are authentic in who we are. We believe in our abilities and strengths to change the world for the better. Being inclusive and working together is at the heart of everything we do. We are naturally curious. We ask the right questions, challenge what can be done differently and come up with intelligent solutions to the problems we find. If that’s you, get ready to bee impactful and join the hive
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.