Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
What You’ll Do
The Director of Growth Marketing will lead our SaaS revenue performance and optimization efforts across the revenue lifecycle. This person will be a key member of the SaaS business leadership team, helping define and execute the strategy to grow the business. They will be an action-oriented do-er who can lead teams from the front while keeping an eye on strategy and ways to improve.
That means running campaigns of all types to attract users, leads, and customers to our growing portfolio of SaaS products. They will manage our key performance indicators across different stages and initiatives, analyzing performance for growth opportunities, developing and implementing strategies to drive continuous improvement with a keen eye for ROI. The SaaS marketer will play a role defining the strategies to scale the CloudBees product brands, and acquire and retain users cost effectively.
Reporting to our Area Vice President of Marketing, the Director of Growth Marketing will partner with cross-functional teams across the organization. This person will partner with Product Marketing to further develop our personas, message and marketing presence and programs, Product Management to set the roadmap to best attract and retain users, and with Sales to create a focused engagement model.
The ideal candidate has strong experience in data-driven marketing, advanced use of marketing technology, content marketing and campaigns of all types. He or she should seek to deeply understand the Developer and DevOps customer decision journey, attribution modeling, budgeting and campaign development. He or she should have an instinct for designing target market-centric programs that drive awareness, conversion and retention; gathering and analyzing data to gauge performance and glean insights; then driving learnings and strategic iterations with the extended team back into the customer experience to continuously optimize performance.
Experience with software development and the software development lifecycle are a plus. Candidates should be interested in the technologies poised to transform the way software is developed/delivered, and be open to learning deeply about developer related topics.
- Define and execute the strategy for Demand Generation for CloudBees SaaS Products to meet the lead and revenue targets.
- Understand our customer personas and the reasons they buy, and use data and insights to build and execute end-to-end marketing programs to reach buyers in the Dev space including; content, promotional plans and channel mix, and high-value offers.
- Work with Sales to orchestrate a comprehensive marketing approach to reach our buyers.
- Manage and motivate a team of demand generation marketers and work with them to achieve quarterly plans that meet our pipeline and bookings targets.
- Partner cross-functionally to drive and support initiatives that build market leadership, market awareness, pipeline and revenue.
- Work with Marketing Operations to report on KPIs and provide analysis on funnel and campaign insights.
Who You Are
- Experience in Growth or High Velocity Demand Generation and leading teams
- Experience as a people manager emphasizing high impact activities, inspiring teams, and keeping complicated projects moving forward
- Experience with analytics and data-driven marketing
- Experience with Martech solutions including Marketo, Salesforce, Drift and others
- Relentless pursuit of personal and team improvement
- Strong bias toward action
- A burning desire to connect your target market with our products.
- Creative and a risk-taker combining entrepreneurial drive with out-of-the-box thinking to find new, faster, affordable ways of driving growth.
- Disciplined around process and metrics to prioritize ideas, testing the ideas, and turning them into replicable frameworks for boosting KPIs.
- Resilient and not afraid to fail in search of the right formula for success and learn from mistakes.
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.