OUR CUSTOMERS DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT THE SPEED OF IDEAS
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 450 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is the home for leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great ideas, to great software, to great business value.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be working with our clients on how to overcome problems and inefficiencies with their software development and deployment processes. You will leverage your broad experience, troubleshooting abilities and architectural knowledge to implement the best approach to get the best value from their investment in CloudBees technology. In the implementation process you will lead, architect and execute based on CloudBees proven delivery methodology.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide expert advice on all things related to CI, CD, and Release Management
- Assess and make technical recommendations for customers to reach their DevOps targets
- Help customers implement CloudBees products to enable Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery and Release Management capabilities
- Provide technical thought leadership for organizations and expert advice related to software design, architecture, and tooling as it relates to improving software delivery across the enterprise
- Implement CloudBees automation and tracking tooling to help organizations gain true enterprise wide visibility and automation
- Implement workflows and capabilities to drive towards everything as code
WHAT THE ROLE REQUIRES
- Experience in fast-moving automated release environments using a variety of tools across configuration management, infrastructure orchestration, and IT Service Management
- Direct experience in release engineering
- Deep understanding of enterprise application design, dependencies, as well as modern and legacy applications architecture
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architecture and the compliance and security concerns related to software development and deployment
- Understanding of Release Management, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery ecosystems and requirements
- An understanding of Value Stream Management and process design
- Practical experience with REST API, SOAP, Perl, Python, Groovy
- Experience with Release Orchestration and Deployment Automation technology
- Understanding of Agile development methods and how organizations adopt and implement these to support their end-to-end software development lifecycle processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience of Cloud providers such as AWS,Google and and Azure
- Experience with of containers and Kubernetes implementations on major cloud providers and Openshift
- Experience of training or mentoring others
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Travel- 75% (includes both customer and internal related travel)
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.