OUR CUSTOMERS DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT THE SPEED OF IDEAS
CloudBees, the enterprise software delivery company, provides the industry’s leading DevOps technology platform. CloudBees enables developers to focus on what they do best: Build stuff that matters while providing peace of mind to management with powerful risk mitigation, compliance, and governance tools. Used by many of the Fortune 100, CloudBees is helping thousands of companies harness the power of continuous everything and gets them on the fastest path from a great idea, to great software, to amazing customer experiences, to being a business that changes lives.
Backed by Matrix Partners, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Verizon Ventures, Delta-v Capital, Golub Capital, and Unusual Ventures, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of continuous integration, continuous delivery, and DevOps professionals.
This role is for a full stack engineer to help us develop the next iteration of CloudBees Feature Flag Management, build new capabilities on top of the existing solution and improve the product to make it simpler to use. As a developer you are in a unique position to influence the product requirements and priorities. The tool being used by the team is to manage our own features and rollouts and the designated audience for a feature flagging solution is exactly the full stack engineer persona. You will also collaborate with other teams in CloudBees and contribute to our core commercial products. You’ll have a chance to share your expertise with internal and external audiences by blogging, speaking at conferences, hosting webinars, and publishing tutorials.
What You’ll Do
- Build system to allow our customer to seamlessly rollout features quickly and safely
- Collaborate with product management, support and engineering teams in order to define priorities and roadmaps, and support our customers using CloudBees Feature Flag Management
- Collaborate with customers, partners and community to design and build CloudBees Feature Flag Management and the CloudBees Suite
- Collaborate with designers as well as engineers on other teams to continuously evolve and improve our internal component library
- We build our business on software delivery, by offering enterprise solutions and professional services, our customer range from the blue chips to small innovative companies
- We work on various projects in different areas. We are flexible about changing teams and assignments according to the interest and passion of engineers.
- Our Engineering teams are distributed by design. You can work from the office or remotely without feeling disconnected.
- We offer an attractive benefits package including stock options.
What The Role Requires
- Experience with React/Redux frontend development
- Experience working with Kubernetes, Docker, and the cloud native ecosystem is a benefit
- Experience with Bootstrap, React Bootstrap and good understanding of the internal workings of these specific or similar frameworks
- A focus on teamwork and supporting your peers
- Ability to communicate highly complex technical concepts to external partners, including Sales, Customer Support, and Marketing
- Knowledge of developer tools such as Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery systems, test tools, code quality tools, planning tools, IDEs and debugging tools
- Self-motivated and driven personality. Experience working in a remote environment is a plus.
- Fully proficient in English written and spoken language
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, hardworking, and casual environment
- Endless growth opportunities
We have a culture of movers and shakers and are leading the way for everyone else with a vision to transform the industry. We are authentic in who we are. We believe in our abilities and strengths to change the world for the better. Being inclusive and working together is at the heart of everything we do. We are naturally curious. We ask the right questions, challenge what can be done differently and come up with intelligent solutions to the problems we find. If that’s you, get ready to bee impactful and join the hive.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.