Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
What You’ll Do
- Join a small team innovating, from the ground up, cloud native solutions that complement CloudBees CI/CD products.
- Write Kubernetes native application features with a deep focus on customer application deployments.
- Work closely with product managers, designers, technical writers, and support engineers to ensure the user experience of installing, configuring, and using our applications is as simple and frictionless as possible.
- Help us build our infrastructure so that our own CI/CD practices (automated testing, code inspection, deployments) follow the highest quality standards.
- CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing the fastest path from ideas to software with smarter solutions for continuous development and delivery.
- We build our business on Jenkins by offering enterprise solutions and professional services, and our customers range from the blue chips to small innovative companies.
- We work on various projects in different areas. We are flexible about changing teams and assignments according to the interest and passion of engineers.
- Our Engineering teams are distributed by design. You can work from one of our offices or remotely without feeling disconnected.
- You have an opportunity to contribute to open-source projects and communities during your working time.
- We work with a wide variety of emerging technologies, including Docker, Kubernetes, cloud computing platforms (Amazon Web Services, Pivotal, VMWare, etc.), ElasticSearch, etc.
- We offer an attractive benefits package including stock options.
What The Role Requires
- Cloud native skills:
- Strong background deploying and managing applications on Kubernetes.
- Bonus points if you’ve written Kubernetes native applications.
- Cloud native application experience with at least one major cloud provider (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins and/or equivalent CI/CD infrastructure.
- Microservice application development background highly desirable.
- Desire to constantly learn new technologies with a general passion for improving developer productivity.
- A positive attitude.
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package.
- Ability to work at a fast growing company with some of the most talented people in the industry.
- Fun, hardworking, and casual environment.
- Endless growth opportunities.
- Team outings.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.