OUR CUSTOMERS DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT THE SPEED OF IDEAS
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
What You’ll Do
- Hustle to generate business across a large account list within your territory of existing customers
- Present and demonstrate CloudBees offerings to existing and prospective customers
- Identify and expand upsell opportunities within a segmented base
- Generate strategic prospecting plays to prepare for high velocity sales cycle
- Speak to the 18M+ Jenkins users today and communicate the value of moving to CloudBees commercial products
- Create, qualify, and close business, collaborating with the BDR, Field Sales, and Customer Success teams when needed
- Manage your business in Salesforce.com
What The Role Requires
- Experience in sales
- Positive attitude and extremely high degree of ownership
- Desire to be great in your current role as well as advancing professionally
- Thoughtful listener; able to learn from others, leverage input and ask great questions
- Ability to command the respect of the entire organization through leadership, intelligence, creativity, hard work and presence
- Proven track record of over-achieving your goals
Preferred Candidates Will Have:
- At least three years experience in enterprise IT or software sales experience
- Understanding of DevOps related software, Java middleware and/or open source
- Consecutive years of over-achieving quota
- Understanding of Salesforce.com
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing companies in tech with some of the most talented people in the industry
- A fun, hardworking and casual environment
- Endless growth opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.