Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
What You’ll Do
As a Solutions Marketing Manager at CloudBees, you will play a critical role in defining our strategic approach to our portfolio and messaging. You will become an expert in your markets, developing end executing upon integrated go-to-market plans. This role requires close alignment with sales, demand generation, product management, and client services teams, driving cross-functional team projects and creating critical content to enable customer success. Our product marketing team is growing quickly, and we are looking for someone who is excited to play a critical role in driving sales success in these industries.
- Develop go-to-market strategies, identify impactful solutions and use cases, contribute to thought leadership, and open up new product market opportunities for target industries
- Work continuously with industry-specific sales, sales engineering, and product teams to create compelling messaging that aligns to our product value propositions
- Deliver sales trainings and create sales tools to disseminate information across the team
- Stay abreast of industry trends and developments through ongoing research and analyst engagements, and leverage insights to develop targeted messaging
- Create buyer personas for your industries in order to articulate their concerns, identify buying trends, and ultimately understand how CloudBees can help address their needs
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of proven track record in delivering multiple technical products to an enterprise buyer
- Knowledge of Jenkins or related CI/CD tooling, or other software development tools
- Go-to-market and product launch experience
- Strong analytical abilities, with experience sizing and prioritizing market opportunities
- Excellent copywriting, editing and communication skills
- Highly competent and confident presenter and trainer
- Proven ability to understand complex technologies and apply learnings to extract compelling value propositions for different audiences
- Ability to provide consultative input to senior sales leaders based on market insights
- Ability to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established policies and process or create new processes as needed
- Experience leading complex, time-sensitive cross-functional projects, preferably in the cloud space
- Solutions-based, customer-centric product marketing experience
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.