Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
In our current expansion of the product and engineering organization, we are seeking both to augment our world-class team with some key additional roles that are new and required for our next phase, as well as additional capacity in roles that are already well established at the company. No matter what you do in and around software development, if you believe in continuous delivery and you are world class at what you do, there is likely a role for you.
About the Team
Cloudbees Feature Flags is responsible for a SaaS and Self Managed solution for feature management that allows our customers to ship software faster and minimizing the risk involved.
What You’ll Do
- Establish and articulate priorities and goals to your team
- Oversee agile sprint ceremonies for our two-week sprints, including planning, retrospectives, and demos
- Hire and retain top talent for your team
- Ensure stability of our SaaS offerings, including overseeing a robust incident response system
- Work closely with your product leadership team, including product management and product marketing, to ensure that new products and features are successfully launched into the market and achieve their goals for awareness, adoption and revenue
- Continuously communicate status and plans for new product and feature delivery and Go-To-Market activities across the organizations
- Identify and drive resolution of roadblocks and issues that impact the success of new product and feature delivery
- Provide leadership for a high-performing software engineering team including
- Performance appraisal and feedback
- Setting goals and establishing metrics and accountability
- Coaching and mentoring
- Career growth guidance/assistance
- Facilitation of knowledge and expertise sharing among team members
- Mediation and conflict resolution
What The Role Requires
- Demonstrated success in leading/managing engineering teams
- Hands on experience with developer tools
- Familiarity with modern software development practices including agile, DevOps, and continuous delivery, open-source
- Experience in coordinating activities across all software functions including engineering, product management, product marketing, support, etc.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Talent for leading through influence and inspiring high achievement
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- High-functioning remote-first culture with a diverse team of co-workers located around the world
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.