Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
What You’ll Do
The CloudBees sales organization is looking for a Regional Sales Director to lead expansion into the Eastern Europe, and the Middle East and Africa markets reporting to EMEA VP of Sales.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing the partner ecosystem and engaging with your partners’ sales force to expand the business on the emerging territories, Partners includes system integrators (SIs), cloud service providers (CSPs), distributors, resellers, and independent software vendors (ISVs). You will lead partner business planning strategies and manage key strategic programs allowing market growth and presence
- Identify key partners for the region, and by area (country/country cluster)
- Develop the partner business strategy and work with partners sales managers to land it in the partner business plan
- Analyze market trends and build partner capacity and capability plan to fill the gaps
- Position CB Value prop and partners sales and implementation delivery capabilities with major customer targets (finance, telco, retail….)
- Coordinate cross-group work to maximize the synergy with CloudBees global teams, such as Enterprise Sales, Professional Services and Marketing
- Implement programs that generally fall into broad categories like demand generation, awareness, sales and technical enablement, competitive attack, and migration
- Measure the progress against success metrics and manage the KPIs for partner routes in-country; assemble data for quarterly business reviews (QBRs) and provide guidance to in-country teams
What the Role Requires
- Several years of experience of recruiting and leading partners in a region
- Several years of experience in partner sales, strategy planning, and partner program management
- Several years of experience of selling and implementing DevOps solutions
- Experience selling enterprise software through partners in Eastern Europe markets and the Middle East, South Africa as a plus
- Good commercial skills in managing programs, projects, and contracts, developing proposals, and data analytics
- Track record of Sales performance and achievement.
- Fluent Business English skills - reading, writing, and speaking
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.