Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
The Developer Support Engineering team provides front-line support for users of CloudBees products. Our Support Engineers come from diverse industry backgrounds, including software engineering and operations, and they bring that experience to bear helping customers who are their technical peers. In addition to directly supporting customers, we also work to improve product documentation and develop tools to automate the support data gathering process.
CloudBees is looking for a Support Delivery Manager to oversee the work of Developer Support Engineers, making sure that they are empowered and working efficiently to address customer issues. They continually look for ways to improve the quality of our support product. They work with their team to set and meet goals for personal and professional growth. And they’re ready and willing to get directly involved with challenging customer issues to help deliver positive resolutions.
What You’ll Do
- Delight our customers by creating and continuously refining a premium support experience which consistently exceeds their expectations
- Build our team by supporting, mentoring and developing highly technical Developer Support Engineers
- Turn upset customers into happy ones by responding to and managing escalations
- Ensure a timely response to critical incidents by acting as a level 3 on-call at all times
- Advocate for the customer perspective within CloudBees by collaborating across teams to drive the resolution of customer issues
What The Role Requires
- 7+ years experience in technical support, field engineering or software engineering roles. Particular focus in troubleshooting production web applications
- 2+ years experience as a technical team leader
- Demonstrable experience with Devops, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- A demonstrated passion for helping customers and leading teams
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide workforce and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.