Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best-known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
What You’ll Do
- Create, manage, and drive the logistics and operational needs of all enablement activity across all customer engagement channels
- Define, manage, and execute learning strategies for the Field organizations including ongoing trainings and workshops
- Deploy enablement and productivity strategies that will help the business scale and grow
- Lead in collaboration that captures new best practices and maintains the CloudBees’ sales intranet with up-to-date sales enablement materials, training resources, and product information
- Develop and facilitate the Sales Onboarding Program and New Hire Boot Camps
- Collaborate with colleagues in Sales Leadership, Marketing, Customer Success, Business Value Consulting, Executive Team, and Sales Operations to continually improve the Field Teams’ knowledge and effectiveness with sales methodology and selling skills, lead follow-up, communication tools and templates, and usage of key systems
- Define and lead the training programs and platforms needed to accelerate the Sales onboarding process and to continually sharpen the knowledge and skills of the entire Global Field Team
- Everyday continually innovate
What the Role Requires
- 10+ combined years of proven success in a Sales and/or Sales Support or Enablement Management role
- The ideal candidate would have been in an individual contributor sales role at some point in their career
- Experience and success in a high growth company (over 50% growth/ year)
- Ability to operate at an aggressive, accelerated, iterative pace
- Fulfillment that comes from creating, teaching, and inspiring
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide workforce and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.