OUR CUSTOMERS DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT THE SPEED OF IDEAS
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
Why This Role
The Common Services team works across the business to be the critical link across the suite of products CloudBees offers. We creatively solve problems between business functions with resilient modern software. The team mission going forward is to deliver product lead growth through our website with both content and experiences that delight developers.
What You’ll Do
- Lead frontend development efforts for services central to all CloudBees products
- Build, test, and maintain reusable front-end components and applications.
- Significantly influence and contribute to the design and user experience of the project
- Collaborate in an environment made up of local and globally distributed remote team members
- CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing the fastest path from ideas to software with smarter solutions for continuous development and delivery.
- Our Engineering teams are distributed by design. You can work from one of our offices or remotely without feeling disconnected
- You have an opportunity to contribute to open-source projects and communities during your working time
- We work with a wide variety of emerging technologies including, Docker, Kubernetes, cloud computing platforms (Amazon Web Services, Pivotal, VMWare, etc.), ElasticSearch, etc.
- We offer an attractive benefits package including stock options
What The Role Requires
- Minimum of three years of front end development experience
- Strong written communication skills
- History of taking ownership of initiatives and leading development efforts from task prioritization to delivery and ongoing support.
- Deep knowledge of Bootstrap 4 or other CSS Frameworks
- Some backend development experience a plus
- Ability to clearly communicate your thoughts and rationalize complex workflows
- Experience building developer-oriented applications preferred.
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package.
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry.
- Team outings.
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment.
- Endless Growth Opportunities.
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.