Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
We’re powering the continuous economy by building the world’s first end to end system for automated software delivery.
CloudBees is a globally distributed company with over 500 employees in over 15 countries working together to invent a new category of software - one that automates the delivery of software. As every company in the world is becoming a software company, and as software delivery practices evolve from slow, infrequent releases toward continuous delivery supported by CI/CD, DevOps practices and the cloud, this new software category will become the most mission critical new business system in the modern enterprise. As today’s clear leader in CI/CD, CloudBees is uniquely positioned to define and lead this new category.
CloudBees is looking for a Solution Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing and supporting our partner launches from a marketing perspective.
Responsibilities will include developing go-to-market strategies with business development for assigned partners and executing on all elements of the demand mix, including sales promotions and incentives, webinars, email communications, product updates, partner training programs and overall content development for these partnerships.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager, Partner Marketing and will work closely with Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Product Management and other internal teams as well as partner marketing contacts to drive a best-in-class partner and customer experience.
Our Ideal Candidate
Planning and Strategy
- A strategic thinker who understands the DevOps and open source space and players
- Ready to build on an overall partner strategy and market plan with business development populating the plan with marketing tactics
- Able to strategize with partners on best-in-class marketing activities
- Take ownership of the GTM plan from a project management perspective
- Prepared to have onsite meetings with marketing professionals at the major clouds
- Organized and project-focused to keep timelines intact
- Ready to roll up their sleeves and write content
- Capable of writing technical content related to CloudBees and partner integrations
- Able to leverage CloudBees product marketing content and adapt it for partner-related materials
- Committed to providing compelling launch collateral with the ability to socialize with partner marketing organizations in an effort of co-logo opportunities
- Communicate the value proposition of the joint integrations/partnerships to the internal team as well as possibly the partner’s team while developing the tools to support the selling process
- Able to execute thru-partner demand generation campaigns, including nurtures, direct marketing and partner ecosystem marketing for specific partnerships where necessary
- Eager to coordinate and support partner events working with other marketing teams
- Able to measure your success by tracking the numbers, typically leads, from partner-led events
- Assisting with managing partner awards including; Best of VMworld, Google Partner of the Year and more - write-ups included
- Experienced in utilizing online partner tools such as Microsoft partner enablement portal, VMware partner portal (VSX) and others while monitoring all cloud marketplace portals for sales successes
What The Role Requires
- 5+ years of enterprise software experience, likely in a technical or product marketing role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship building and account management skills
- Leadership qualities that reflect a self-motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a team
- Self-starter is a must
- Willing to travel 10-25% for tradeshows and meetings
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Remote work with local offices available for use
- Fun, hardworking and casual environment
- Endless growth opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.