Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for comprehensively managing software delivery as a differentiating and core part of the business.
CloudBees is a globally distributed company with more than 500 employees in over 15 countries working together to invent a new category of software - one that automates the delivery of software. As every company in the world is becoming a software company, and as software delivery practices evolve from slow, infrequent releases toward continuous delivery supported by CI/CD, DevOps practices, and the cloud, this new software category will become the most mission critical new business system in the modern enterprise. CloudBees is enabling organizations to successfully adopt a whole product approach to creating value through software.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 by FOSS veterans from JBoss and RedHat and became the home of Enterprise Jenkins when they joined forces with Kohsuke Kawaguchi, CloudBees’ CTO today and the inventor of Jenkins. Jenkins is the world’s most widely deployed, flexible and capable CI/CD software platform, with 200,000 known installations and a vibrant ecosystem of over 1,500 plugins and an estimated 20 million developers using Jenkins.
CloudBees is seeking an enthusiastic Project Manager to join us in Raleigh, N.C. In this role, the successful candidate will work closely with teams across the organization to execute strategic and operational improvement opportunities. As a Project Manager at CloudBees, you'll need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and be committed to contributing to the company’s success. This role requires a resourceful individual with very strong communication and organizational skills.
What You’ll Do
- Promote operational excellence and focus across the organization by executing against opportunities to create efficiency, remove obstacles, drive standardization and improve productivity.
- Lead, manage and support cross-functional business and technical projects, initiatives and commitments
- Work across teams and locations to ensure rapid execution and on time, high-quality delivery of solutions to complex problems
- Proactively identify and drive resolution of issues that could impact the successful execution of projects
- Facilitate dynamic meetings, coordinating among high energy participants and directing towards productive results
- Interface with numerous internal groups (at all levels of management) and quickly form productive and positive working relationships with staff with varying technical and business backgrounds and skill levels
- Typical project management responsibilities:
- Setting and managing scope, project plan creation/management, risk management, escalations, status reporting etc across a variety of executive-driven initiatives
- Organize project information, monitor schedule deviations and assist in the development of alternative methods for corrective action at the program/project level
- Create and execute communication and change management plans where necessary, ensuring key priorities are known, understood and aligned cross-functionally
- Creation and presentation/distribution of appropriate content to support communications goals
What the Role Requires
- 3+ years of experience in project and program management with leadership interaction
- Process oriented with a continuous improvement mindset
- Service-oriented to drive results and champion impactful changes
- Demonstrated attention to detail and exacting quality standards
- Experience with Merger & Acquisition integration projects considered a plus
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills with the ability to communicate complex problems in simple terms
- Bachelor's degree in business operations, finance, or strategy field
- PMP considered a plus but not required
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.