Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
- CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing the fastest path from ideas to software with smarter solutions for continuous development and delivery
- We build our business on Jenkins by offering enterprise solutions (CloudBees Jenkins Platform) and professional services. Our customers range from the blue chips to small innovative companies
- We work on various projects in different areas. We are flexible about changing teams and assignments according to the interest and passion of engineers
- Our Engineering teams are distributed by design. You can work from the office or remotely without feeling disconnected
- You have an opportunity to contribute to open-source projects and communities during your working time
- We work with a wide variety of emerging technologies including, Docker, Kubernetes, cloud computing platforms (Amazon Web Services, Pivotal, VMWare, etc.), ElasticSearch, etc.
- We offer an attractive benefits package including stock options
What You’ll Do
- Work in a high velocity team in all aspects of product development
- Collaborate with product management, support and engineering teams in order to define problems, define priorities and plan development sprints
- Work with all stakeholders on feature discovery and feature delivery, including prototyping, design, coding, testing, code reviews, integration.
- Work with the rest of our Front End engineering team to provide useful, compelling, high quality, responsive User Interfaces to our products.
- Drive architecture for major feature areas and drive decisions regarding key technologies
- Share experience with CloudBees customers and other Jenkins users: conferences, meetups, blog posts, etc.
- Contribute to customer engagement, help with escalations from the support team
- Participate in team and company meetings
What The Role Requires
- Experience with Java, Jelly and React is highly desirable. Experience with SVG is a plus.
- Experience with Agile development is highly desired
- Experience with Continuous Integration.
- Experience with Continuous Deployment is a plus.
- Self-motivated and driven personality
- Ability to work remotely; we are a remote-first team but we do regular face-to-face meetings
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Experience working in a high velocity product
- Expertise with a SaaS product, in fast development cycles is a plus
- Fully proficient in English written and spoken language
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.