Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for comprehensively managing software delivery as a differentiating and core part of the business.
CloudBees is a globally distributed company with more than 500 employees in over 15 countries working together to invent a new category of software - one that automates the delivery of software. As every company in the world is becoming a software company, and as software delivery practices evolve from slow, infrequent releases toward continuous delivery supported by CI/CD, DevOps practices, and the cloud, this new software category will become the most mission critical new business system in the modern enterprise. CloudBees is enabling organizations to successfully adopt a whole product approach to creating value through software.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 by FOSS veterans from JBoss and RedHat and became the home of Enterprise Jenkins when they joined forces with Kohsuke Kawaguchi, CloudBees’ CTO today and the inventor of Jenkins. Jenkins is the world’s most widely deployed, flexible and capable CI/CD software platform, with 200,000 known installations and a vibrant ecosystem of over 1,500 plugins and an estimated 20 million developers using Jenkins.
What You’ll Do
CloudBees is seeking an Executive Administrator to join us in Raleigh, N.C. In this role, the successful candidate will support the administrative needs of the Chief Product Officer and the SVP of Worldwide Sales and Field Operations. As an Executive Administrator at CloudBees, you'll need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and be committed to contributing to the company’s success. This role requires a flexible individual with strong organizational, communication, and execution skills.
- Executive Administrative Support:
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings for the executives and occasionally their direct reports
- Book travel and help to resolve travel-related issues when they arise
- Create and Submit expense reports in Expensify
- Act as a point of contact when executives are unavailable
- Participate in and keep track of notes in leadership meetings
- Create / Edit documents and presentations
- Act as point of contact for logistics with internal stakeholders, hotels, caterers, and other vendors for special events and summits
- Handle special projects as requested
- Coordinate with other EAs for cross-team meetings and projects
- Carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed
What The Role Requires
- 5+ years of experience supporting executive-level leaders
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Experience dealing with sensitive and confidential issues appropriately
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic in the execution of tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.