Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for accelerating the development and delivery of the software that fuels their business.
We’ve taken Jenkins – the most popular, trusted platform for automated software delivery in use by over 1,000,000 DevOps professionals around the world – and added enterprise-grade security, scalability, manageability and expert-level support. With CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise, our customers build, test and deploy business-critical software with confidence. By making the development and delivery process more productive, manageable and hassle-free, CloudBees puts companies on the fastest path to transforming their great ideas into great software, so it can start making an impact sooner.
CloudBees seeks a website-savvy, creative and collaborative individual to fill the position of website specialist. We want to talk with you if you have a track record of delivering high-quality, web-based projects in a timely and effective manner. CloudBees offers an exciting employment opportunity to the right person. Our collaborative team and rapidly growing company offer an outstanding and fun place to work!
This position will report to the senior manager, website marketing. You will be responsible for creating new content for our website and maintaining/enhancing existing content. Your skills will help to drive the success of the CloudBees website – not only from a content management standpoint, but in other areas such as project management, traffic, user interaction and engagement.
The candidate must have knowledge of website best practices, problem-solving abilities and a strong work ethic. You will work with stakeholders to establish and maintain website standards and patterns. You will support the technical design, development, implementation and testing for ongoing enhancements to our website. You will be able to project manage your activities to ensure stakeholder business needs are met. Knowledge of SEO/SEM and ongoing A/B testing is important.
Candidates must have experience in daily content production on a large web site; strong CMS skills, and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects. The candidate must be able to handle multiple responsibilities concurrently. The web team you will work with is small, so this is also a growth opportunity, with the ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities into other areas, as needed.
This position is based in Boston. You must be able to work in an office or home environment, as well as to travel occasionally.
What you’ll do
- Author and manage content updates on the CloudBees website, working with marketing content providers and stakeholders
- Work with cross-functional groups to prioritize and implement new features and updates across the site
- Manage and prioritize multiple, simultaneous content updates and new feature requests
- Ensure web pages meet SEO standards
- Organize and manage large sets of web assets
- Ensure web pages follow web standards and cross-browser/device functionality.
- Identify, log and track new requests, as well as issues, in Jira and triage them with the web development team, as well as external resources
- Implement tracking codes and build reports based on best practices
- Understand the principles of URL rewrites, redirects and short URLs, and be proactive in setting these up when necessary
- Work collaboratively with regional offices, in-country resources and multiple external agencies to establish content and publishing plans
- Work with global teams across time zones on projects
What The Role Requires
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Candidates must have two to four years of online content production experience using Content Management Systems
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects across web production, web marketing execution, tracking, analytics, etc
- Ability to manage project dependencies and expectations from external teams
- Strong knowledge of WCM and the Marketing tech stack
- Ability to deliver instructions so that multiple and changing teammates can pick up and interpret with ease
- Ability to work with geographically distributed teams across multiple time zones
- A good understanding of SEO and Web Analytics
- Detail-oriented self-starter who takes initiative and is able to work independently
- Strong interpersonal and written communication skills
- Experience in running A/B tests and offers is a plus
- Experience with Drupal, Hubspot, Contentful or WordPress a plus
- Retargeting and tag management a plus
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.