Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for comprehensively managing software delivery as a differentiating and core part of the business.
CloudBees is a globally distributed company with more than 500 employees in over 15 countries working together to invent a new category of software - one that automates the delivery of software. As every company in the world is becoming a software company, and as software delivery practices evolve from slow, infrequent releases toward continuous delivery supported by CI/CD, DevOps practices, and the cloud, this new software category will become the most mission critical new business system in the modern enterprise. CloudBees is enabling organizations to successfully adopt a whole product approach to creating value through software.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 by FOSS veterans from JBoss and RedHat and became the home of Enterprise Jenkins when they joined forces with Kohsuke Kawaguchi, CloudBees’ CTO today and the inventor of Jenkins. Jenkins is the world’s most widely deployed, flexible and capable CI/CD software platform, with 200,000 known installations and a vibrant ecosystem of over 1,500 plugins and an estimated 20 million developers using Jenkins.
CloudBees is looking for an experienced and inspiring Sales Director who is ready to take the CloudBees sales organization to the next level during this period of tremendous growth.
This is a unique opportunity to expand and scale the east coast sales team. This position reports directly to the AVP, East Sales. You’re the right candidate for this position if you enjoy the intellectual challenge of navigating a diverse set of customers, building and fostering a culture of ownership, and driving success throughout all levels of your sales organization.
Our goal is to help companies optimize their software development processes supporting the Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration of code in order to improve productivity, time to market, quality and innovation. With 70%+ of software development professionals in the CD/CI space using Jenkins today and more than 100,000 Active installations, CloudBees leverages this active adoption to provide enhanced Enterprise Continuous Delivery software solutions that are optimized, supported, secure and can readily scale for Enterprise customers.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the sales strategies for CloudBees in the Northeast region, according to its strategic plan, and assign all sales force activities to support rapid growth across different segments and industries.
- Build out and expand an enterprise sales team, develop and manage a sales pipeline, managing account executives, and help build new partnerships.
- Lead operational and strategic efforts to increase the customer base, customer loyalty, revenue per customer and top-line financial growth for the business.
What The Role Requires
- Minimum of 10 years in software sales and 5 years of sales leadership experience.
- High energy, hands on, take charge sales executive with proven sales and opportunity leadership skills.
- Proven track record as a consistent top performing sales leader and leading sales team that exceeds revenue goals.
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
We truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.