We’re powering the continuous economy by building the world’s first end to end system for automated software delivery.
CloudBees is a globally distributed company with over 400 employees in over 15 countries working together to invent a new category of software - one that automates the delivery of software. As every company in the world is becoming a software company, and as software delivery practices evolve from slow, infrequent releases toward continuous delivery supported by CI/CD, DevOps practices and the cloud, this new software category will become the most mission critical new business system in the modern enterprise. As today’s clear leader in CI/CD, CloudBees is uniquely positioned to define and lead this new category and is expanding in order to do so.
CloudBees is seeking an enthusiastic Finance Analyst to join us in Raleigh, N.C. In this role, the successful candidate will work closely with the finance and business teams and will support planning, forecasting, performance reporting, and financial analytics. As a Financial Analyst at CloudBees, you'll need to be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment and be committed to contributing to the company’s operational success. This role requires a resourceful individual with strong analytical skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the operationalization and optimization of the forecasting and reporting process
- Analyze monthly and quarterly results providing business insights into current performance
- Assist in the preparation of business review packages and monitoring of KPIs
- Manage and maintain reports via spreadsheets and our business systems
- Partner with management to develop models and analyses that contain insightful and actionable information to support strategic decision-making
- Assist in the preparation and revisions of financial plans
- Complete all deliverables in a timely fashion, ensuring proper quality checks, analytic and business context reviews
- Suggest changes or improve the current process through automation and add value to the deliverables
- Contribute to projects as needed
What The Role Requires
- 2 years of experience in financial reporting and analysis preferred
- Experience with predictive and descriptive models that are used in a business environment
- Proven ability to provide recommendations using data analysis
- Process oriented with a continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent communication, presentation, and collaboration skills with the ability to communicate complex results in simple terms
- Highly proficient in the use of spreadsheet and planning tools
- Experience with Netsuite and/or Adaptive Insights and knowledge of SaaS metrics considered a plus
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems or a related field
- CPA or similar qualification considered a plus but not required
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.