We’re powering the continuous economy by building the world’s first end to end system for automated software delivery.
CloudBees is a globally distributed company with over 400 employees in over 15 countries working together to invent a new category of software - one that automates the delivery of software. As every company in the world is becoming a software company, and as software delivery practices evolve from slow, infrequent releases toward continuous delivery supported by CI/CD, DevOps practices and the cloud, this new software category will become the most mission critical new business system in the modern enterprise. As today’s clear leader in CI/CD, CloudBees is uniquely positioned to define and lead this new category and is expanding in order to do so.
CloudBees is seeking an experienced and highly motivated Regional Field Marketing Manager in Southern EMEA (mainly France and Spain) to oversee the planning, development, and execution of marketing strategy. The Regional Field Marketing Manager will report to the Director of European Marketing and will be responsible for managing complex event marketing programs in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment. Successful candidates will have a proven track record of all aspects of the marketing mix (events, demand generation, online, social, PR, partner, etc.)
Start Date: September 1st, 2019
What You’ll Do
- Manage all marketing strategy for the assigned region and execute online/offline activities to increase awareness, drive engagement, generate leads, and support conversion rates
- Own the strategy of our brand, message, and communications channels with the EMEA audience
- Communicate and maintain timelines, priorities, and budgets to evaluate ROI of programs
- Build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and partners and act as a trusted Marketing advisor for your region
- Coordinate teams contributing to the conceptualization and design of event environments (signage, branding, etc.), the event website, operations, registration, content and speakers, sponsorships, special programs, promotions, and follow-up
- Manage the execution of events on-site
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to the successful execution of event programs
- Consistently deliver on-strategy event presence
- Coordinate teams contributing to the conceptualization and design of marketing campaigns hosted by CloudBees and to and through partner
- Support email marketing metrics and analysis in collaboration with corporate marketing
- Support and own copy translation to native language
- Research and assess best practices and comparative reviews of competitor, industry, and leading events and programs
What The Role Requires
- 3-5 years of proven Regional Field Marketing experience; preferably in the IT industry
- Language requirements: Spanish (native or fluency), French (native or fluency), English fluency
- Outstanding communications skills
- Marketing allrounder with strong background in events, demand generation, online, social, PR, partner, etc.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and negotiation skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in project conditions and act with urgency to resolve critical issues
- Passionate about the marketing industry and delivering exceptional experiences
- Ability to follow budget guidelines and manage spending
- Travel approximately 30% across Europe and at least once a year to the US
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
We truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.