Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for comprehensively managing software delivery as a differentiating and core part of the business.
CloudBees is a globally distributed company with more than 500 employees in over 15 countries working together to invent a new category of software - one that automates the delivery of software. As every company in the world is becoming a software company, and as software delivery practices evolve from slow, infrequent releases toward continuous delivery supported by CI/CD, DevOps practices, and the cloud, this new software category will become the most mission critical new business system in the modern enterprise. CloudBees is enabling organizations to successfully adopt a whole product approach to creating value through software.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 by FOSS veterans from JBoss and RedHat and became the home of Enterprise Jenkins when they joined forces with Kohsuke Kawaguchi, CloudBees’ CTO today and the inventor of Jenkins. Jenkins is the world’s most widely deployed, flexible and capable CI/CD software platform, with 200,000 known installations and a vibrant ecosystem of over 1,500 plugins and an estimated 20 million developers using Jenkins.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for onboarding and training new CloudBees customers and prospects. Working closely with our Sales, Customer Engagement, and Professional Services team, you will use your strong communication skills and technical know-how to wow Corporate, Enterprise and Fortune 500 customers as you help them - for the first time - realize the value that CloudBees brings to their business.
The ideal candidate is experienced in Enterprise Technology, loves helping customers, and is comfortable with technical and highly configurable Enterprise Technology solutions. Attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a customer-centric orientation are required. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing company with an open and collaborative work environment and help define Customer Success at CloudBees.
What You'll Do:
- Promote a customer first environment at all times.
- Become a CloudBees Continuous Delivery Platform domain expert.
- Understand the goals & objectives of new customers and translate those needs appropriately through the implementation and onboarding process.
- Work closely with clients and their tech teams to fully integrate CloudBees into their technology stack.
- Train clients in software platform basics and provide progressive guidance throughout the acquisition and onboarding launch process.
- Track and hit key implementation milestones.
What The Role Requires:
- 2+ years experience in a customer-facing role
- Strong knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience with DevOps tools, or Enterprise offerings of Open Source Software
- Experience working with and managing Public Sector agencies and accounts
- Knowledge and experience using and supporting enterprise software, ideally a continuous integration / continuous delivery solution
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and proven complex problem solving skills required.
- Customer first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty.
- Four year engineering or technical degree, or equivalent required.
- Background in computing, software development
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.