Our Customers Develop Software at the Speed of Ideas
CloudBees is the hub of enterprise Jenkins and DevOps, providing companies with smarter solutions for accelerating the development and delivery of the software that fuels their business.
We’ve taken Jenkins – the most popular, trusted platform for automated software delivery in use by over 1,000,000 DevOps professionals around the world – and added enterprise-grade security, scalability, manageability and expert-level support. With CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise, our customers build, test and deploy business-critical software with confidence. By making the development and delivery process more productive, manageable and hassle-free, CloudBees puts companies on the fastest path to transforming their great ideas into great software, so it can start making an impact sooner.
What You'll Do
This key role, in our premium consulting services arm, typically involves working at client sites on short term engagements throughout the territory. As a domain expert, you will assess their Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery needs and capabilities, make architecture recommendations and help clients onboard CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise products. The ideal candidate will have been involved in the CI, CD, and DevOps space with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Provide expert advice on all things related to Jenkins, CI, CD, and DevOps
- Assess and make technical recommendations for customers to reach their Continuous Delivery target
- Help customers implement CloudBees Jenkins Enterprise solutions to enable Continuous Delivery capabilities
What The Role Requires
- Hands-on experience with Jenkins and/or other CI/DevOps tool set
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with either public cloud computing providers (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure) or private cloud providers (e.g. GCP, OpenShift, Pivotal)
- At least 3 years of consulting/professional services experience
- Measurable competency with application servers, scripting, and network infrastructure
- Understanding of agile development processes and how organizations adopt and implement those processes
- Experience with enterprise Linux environments (RHEL or Ubuntu specifically)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
Travel- 75% (includes both customer and internal related travel)
What You’ll Get
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.